Now that the new year has come and gone we at Angela Hospice are gearing up for another year of events. These annual events play a significant role in helping support our organization. Through ticket sales and donations, among other aspects of these events, we are able to continue providing high-quality care to our patients and their loved ones. For our upcoming events we've created a wish list for auction and raffle items, both of which are at many of our events.
Listed below are some items we are hoping for to make our auctions and raffles the best they can be.
- Are you a frequent flyer? Airline miles or airline tickets are on our list.
- Destination certificates for vacation homes, rentals, summer vacation spots or golf courses.
- Tickets to Tigers, Wings, Pistons or the Lions (who might actually make it to the playoffs this year) for Detroit-loving sports fans.
- If you have a favorite restaurant, donate a giftcard from there.
- Experience certificates: hot air balloon rides, airplane rides, hang-gliding, horseback riding. Basically any activity you think someone would enjoy.
- Hotel or spa certificates for a day of pampering.
- Give the gift of letting someone rock out at a concert. Or donate a meet-and-greet.
- Specialty food baskets, such as coffee or Italian themed. Yum.
- Jewelry: necklaces, earrings, bracelets, or perhaps a nice watch.
- Donations from your dentist, favorite hair or nail salon, chiropractor, etc.
If you see an item that you would like to donate, or have any questions, please contact Angela Hospice Events Coordinator, Helen Balmforth, at (734) 953-6045 or email email@example.com.