Employee Spotlight: Ann Peczynski

Name: Ann Peczynski, Finance Assistance

How long have you worked here?
21 years

What made you decide to work here?
I heard that it was a nice place to work and there was a part time opening in accounts payable. I had worked in accounts payable at my previous job before taking a few years off to raise my son.

How had you heard of Angela Hospice?
Through a friend who had a friend that worked here, who actually told me about the job opening.

What’s a typical day like for you?
I handle the accounts payable and other financial functions. It keeps me busy, which I enjoy.

Ann (far left) has worked in finance at Angela Hospice
for 21 years.
What is your favorite part about working at Angela Hospice?
I enjoy it because of our mission, all the good we do in the community, and the wonderful people that I work with – now and through my 21 year history.

What is one of your favorite memories from your time at Angela Hospice?
The opening of the new Care Center. Watching it all unfold and being a part of it was a wonderful experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Room for Brian

Volunteer Spotlight: Ingrid Lasley

Sweet, Precious Time